|Strategic Advisory Services
|Place Based Strategies
|Individual and Family Philanthropy
|Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability
At MA, we inspire and support BIPOC executives to reach their potential.
Our executive coaching is led by Christina Mattison, who brings in-depth professional and lived experiences to her coaching. Designed to enhance the leadership skills and executive functioning of motivated, achievement-oriented BIPOC professionals and executives looking to excel, reach their full potential, and keep striving further.
MA’s executive coaching is tailored to the individual, their unique skillset, and the circumstances of BIPOC leaders and changemakers. Through one-on-one coaching, Christina builds a close and confidential relationship with clients to help strengthen leaders, uncover blind spots, and change behaviors that directly impact business results.
We support BIPOC leaders, visionaries, and change-makers to experience greater authenticity, balance, presence, and confidence. MA’s executive coaching is structured to support:
- Increased emotional intelligence and self-awareness so leaders can use their strengths more effectively.
- Higher levels of leader resilience.
- Enhanced visioning, strategy and execution.
- Improvement in team leadership performance.
- Sustainable organizational change.
- Strengthened Executive Presence.